Expert advice on
- Oil & Gas and petrochemicals consultancy services
- Electrical consultancy services
- Gas Turbine and reciprocating engines technology services and spare parts
- Upstream and downstream Oil & Gas inspection services
- Telecommunication, security, remote display and maritime services and supplier
- Solar Pumping Systems and Submersible Borehole Pumps,
- Reverse engineering, manufacturing and supply of premium Compressor replacement parts,
- Medium Voltage/Low Voltage Switchgear Assembly,
- Controlled Bolting Solutions (HTL Worldwide – UK),
- Supply of Explosion Proof Lighting, Control Panel & Junction Box Solutions and Explosion Proof Wiring, Conduits and Fittings,
- Pipeline and fittings (high integrity alloys for critical piping application)
- Electromechanical Contracting
- HR assistance in local human resourcing, In-country support, payroll, legalization, work permit, PIT, etc
Delivering with happiness
Board of Directors
TechFirm Egypt is proud to attend to the construction of the world’s largest solar park of Benban in providing a project management support to a leading French actor of photovoltaic industry.
TECH’Firm Egypt has a wide range of interests, specializing in Energy, Oil & Gas, HR support services, offshore / onshore facilities, including appropriate Electrical consultancy.
TECH'Firm Egypt is established to meet the market needs of high standards of services and products that improve equipment efficiency and reliability and reduce operating costs. TECH'Firm is serving and extending its specialties to oil & gas industry, Petrochemical plants, Cement industry, power generation sector and distribution sectors, water desalination plants, marine field, industrial companies.
Available support and services including:
- Installation and start-up as required
- Engineering and technical sales assistance
- Upgrade and retrofit parts and programs
- Spare and replacement parts
Our teams are able to provide support through:
- Consultancies for power generation and power distribution
- Consultancies for hazardous area classification and proper equipment selection
- Consultancies for telecommunication, security, remote display and maritime installations
- Generate Maintenance standard O&M instructions
HR support services
Business oriented, we strongly support and find the solutions to your problems using the best methodologies and combining with the latest technologies.
As we are the sole representative of Apave-France, the following services we can manage for you:
- Third Party assistance/consultancy in Risk Management and Control
- Inspection and Technical Assistance
- Testing – Measurements
- Technical Control of Buildings
- Power system review of installation to determine the deficiencies (if any) and help in optimising the network efficiency
- Electrical safety system review and personnel habilitation for Electrical switching
As we are the sole representative of WT Petrotech-USA, the following services we can manage for you:
- Wellhead Control Panels supplies and installation
- Hydraulic Power Units and Subsea Controls
- Automation Controls and Safety PLC
- Chemical Injection Systems
- Pressure Pilots – Flow line
- Solar Power Systems
- As we are the sole representative of Oiltech middle east, the following services we can manage for you:
- Application of Epoxy Intumescent Passive Fire Proof (PFP)
- Anti-Corrosion Coating works (Blasting & Painting)
As we are the sole representative of Viewsafe-UK, the following services we can manage for you:
- Specialized in Partial discharge inspection testing equipments and survey for HV/MV/LV switchgear/switchboards
- Ultrasonic inspection testing equipments
TECH'Firm Egypt is aimed to have an added value services to our clients through a wide range of innovative solutions and technologies. Through introducing a reputable, well known, international companies such as Apave, Viewsafe, Oiltech, WT Petrotech and more, we ensure to maximize production, minimize costs, enhance sustainability and saves energy in power generation, water desalination, Oil & Gas and petrochemical and industrial projects.
Oil & gas and electrical authorities support services
We assure your project suits perfectly your requirements and user needs with functional, non-functional testings and test automations.
APAVE, A 150-YEAR HISTORY OF TRUST
The story of Apave is linked to the history of progress, and it is not by accident that Apave was founded in 1867 in Mulhouse by business leaders in the crucible of the industrial revolution.
150 years later, Apave is a leading player in the management of technical, human and environmental risks. Today we rejoice in celebrating 150 years driven by the passion, competence and rigorousness of our 10 700 staff members. They work tirelessly to ensure that the great developments of our time, as the digitalization, the sustainable development or the internationalization, combine performance and safety.
Our clients can count on our commitment by their side in order that they may conduct their activities efficiently and safely.
APAVE assists companies and communities in their efforts to control their technical risks, human and environmental, through a full range of services: inspection, construction, testing and measurement, training and consulting. All aimed at increasing the safety of people and property, protect the environment and optimize the performance of organizations. Among its services, APAVE is actively operating in the Oil & Gas sector providing inspection under the international standards and regulations including LEEA, IRATA, NACE, ABS, DNV, BV, DROPS and CRS etc.
APAVE scope of service comprises:
1 .Industry Service
- Facilities Inspections (Pressure equipment, Electrical Facilities, Mechanical equipment, Fire safety systems, Lifting equipment),
- Technical support (Energy production-urban heating system, Complex machinery); Diagnosis and expertise (Electricity, Mechanical equipment); Supporting operators (Regulatory supervision, Inspection plan),
2 .Oil and Gas Service
- Metal Integrity Inspections (NDT, Destructive testing’s, Diagnosis, Expertise); Classical NDT (UT, MT, PT, VT, RT, LT); Advanced NDT (Phased Array / TOFD UT, C-Scans, IRT, ET, IRIS, Digital RT, ACFM, Video-endoscope VT),
- Offshore Level I inspections-GVI AND CVI,
- Rope Access Services,
- Various Drilling Rigs Surveys (from General to spot inspections); Derrick Inspections; UWILD and other ESP Surveys (ABS, DNV certified for UTM hull thickness),
- FPSO Risers Inspection,
- Tanks inspections (UT, CVI, GVI, ET); Drops Objects Surveys,
- Lifting Gear Surveys with rope access inspectors; Multi-Discipline crews with rope access skills and certifications,
- RBI Inspections (UT, RT, MT, PT, VT),
- RBI Specialist-Offshore Integrity Engineer implementing an RBI program,
- Tubular, OCTG, Drill Pipe and Oil Drilling Tools inspections (DS1 Cat 3-5, API RP7G),
- Lifting Equipment and Gear Inspection and Certification; Lifting Engineers certified and working as competent lifting consultants for big lifts; Welding Inspections and Engineering, QAQC,
- Painting and Coating Inspection BGAS / NACE / APAVE certified inspectors,
- Cathodic Protection BGAS / NACE / APAVE certified inspectors,
- Pressure Vessels and Piping for Pressure Vessels Inspection, API and PED 97/23; PSV/PRV certification-offshore and onshore,
- Calibration Services for Chart Recorders, Gauges, Torques; General Senior Inspectors,
- Third Party representative inspectors, QC on various construction sites,
3 .Construction and Infrastructure
- Building Inspection; Independent third party review and inspection of: Fire safety & solidity, Facilities, Acoustic insulation, Thermal insulation and energy savings; Review and inspection during phase, execution phase, handover-equipment inspections (Electrical facilities; Fire safety equipment; Plumbing and ventilation), Health and Safety supervision on construction sites, Rail transport system safety assessment,
- Project management (Planning and scheduling; Testing and commissioning supervision; Tender and contract management; Quality management; Health & Safety management), Construction supervision (Material approval; QA/QC; Cost and quantity monitoring; As per drawing checks; Health and Safety),
- Project ownership assistance (During the design phase; During implementation; Upon acceptance), Assistance (Choose between technical solutions; Assess bids; Define technical and regulatory requirements; Draft technical requirements; HQE process), Apave performs (Fire safety and disabled access reports; Technical reports for particular structures; Regulatory watch),
- Asset management (Technical and environmental audit-due diligence; Energy and operational audit; Asset valuation; Regulatory control; HSE Audit; Hazard analysis; Explosive atmosphere area analysis),
- Geotechnical engineering (CPT, CPTU, SCPT, Pressiometric test; Core drilling),
- Geotechnical laboratory-Geotechnical monitoring of construction project; Geotechnical engineering and assistance (Foundations; Ground reinforcement; Retaining walls and bank reinforcement; Water structures; Groundwater lowering); Geohazards (Bank stability; Ground shrinkage/swelling; Hydro-geological study),
- Test & Laboratory (Geotechnical laboratory; Concrete laboratory; Road/pavement/asphalt Laboratory); Foundation tests (Pile integrity test; Cross hole test; Static and dynamic load test), Product testing and chemical analysis (Soil; Water; Steel, cement, concrete),
Risk management training; Safety, Management, Professionalization (HSE, Defensive driving, Electrical safety and ATEX authorizations, Lifting and handling, scaffolding, Fire fighting, Advanced professional trainings, welding, management, general services, e-learning),
QSE Management; Organisational audit; Human resource optimisation; Recruitment and skills assessment in Africa; Institutional studies-training & employment; Professional development for managers,
6 .Testing and Measurement:
Environmental tests, measurements and analyses; Industrial and tertiary water analysis (Drinkability, treatment and purification); Product testing (Vibratory and electrical test; Calculation checking, modal analysis, CE marking); Metrology (Calibration, maintenance); Metallic, plastic and composite materials analysis); Worker and public protection measures (Noise and vibration; Working atmosphere),
Worldwide experience; Experience in the international market (Inspection of components manufacturing of the EPR in Finland, Llyod’s Register Apave (Independent Third Party Inspection Agency for the UK EPR), missions in Russia, Japan, China, Italy Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Switzerland, India, Malaysia, etc., managed either from France or from our different sites around the world); Experience of major international projects with the ITER project, the JHR (experimental Jules Horowitz Reactor), Laser Mégajoule, management of the international consortium of third-party companies IQSE (International Quality Safety Environment), permanent teams at Japan Steel Works, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
TURBINE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
TTS Energy Services is the corporate flagship of two companies serving similar but different power generation technologies of the Energy industry: Turbine Technology Services (TTS) and Reciprocating Technology Services (RTS).
Since 1983, TTS has provided innovation, high-quality solutions, and engineering expertise to more than 400 clients worldwide. Our offering to the mature gas turbine market includes:
Controls and control panels.
Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation for Gas Turbine and Gas Compression performance.
Remote support services, troubleshooting online and remote monitoring systems.
Maintenance of Gas Turbines.
Gas Turbine parts supply.
Conversions, Modifications, and Upgrades.
Engineering and onsite services.
Generator excitation, protection, and control panels relocation engineering and commissioning.
Asset Performance Technologies.
DynaFlex performance services
- Arrange mobile power plant (Truck mounted / Barge mounted) as per client requirements,
RTS offers a wide range of technical solutions and capabilities to the reciprocating equipment and compressors. Services include:
Performing overhauls and repairs for a variety of large engines such as GE-DeLaval (Enterprise), Dresser-Rand, and Cooper Bessemer.
Upgrading control systems, fuel systems, engine and compressor performance, and starting systems.
SCR mapping & NOx reduction and emission compliance.
Performance and mechanical analysis, including Ultrasonic, Vibration, and Emission Testing.
Troubleshooting including Failure Analysis and Combustion Tuning.
Provisioning new and refurbished spare parts.
As an alternative to the OEMs, it feels different to work with us
ROUGE PIPELINE & PROCESS SERVICES
Rouge Pipeline and Process Services (RPPS) head-quartered in Dubai is a premier maintenance contractor for pipeline services since 2008. RPPS is providing quality pipeline construction, maintenance services and rehabilitation services for pipelines and storage tanks.
RPPS services include cleaning of pipelines and storage tanks, pipelines and station maintenance, pipeline replacement and repair, inspection of tanks, engineering and defects assessment, upgrading meter stations, pigging services, erosion control, marking and locating pipelines, mowing and clearing, corrosion expertise in DCVG and CIPS survey, Cathodic protection, chemical cleaning on HRSG, boilers, furnace, heat exchangers and process piping, pipeline coating, hydrostatic testing and drying services, geotechnical work, Fabrication of launcher, receiver and high pressure manifolds, and many more services.
RPPS conduct its business with absolute commitment to safety, quality, integrity and customer satisfaction.
LE LAS GROUP
LE LAS group was created in 1909 with vocation to ensure the security of communications and signals in the most difficult environments such as, oil and gas, petrochemical plants, the Navy, raill transport, ports and airports, energy sectors, laboratories and hospitals, civil and military administrations, etc
LE LAS scope of supplies comprises:
- Explosion proof and Weather proof Phones
- Explosion proof/Weather proof Intercoms
- Public Address and General Alarm (PA/GA) Cabinets
- Universal Analog Networks/Analog Intercom Systems
- Clocks (Explosion proof/Weather proof/Agena/Galaxy)
- Signalling devices (Explosion proof/Weather proof Flashing Beacon/Sounders/Loudspeaker/Howler/PA GA Cabinets)
- Explosion proof terminal Junction Box
- Acoustic Booth
- Taxi Terminal and Modular Pillar
Submersible pumps and Solar pumping systems:
Well Pumps was established in Belgium/Portugal since 1993,
Well Pumps designing and manufacturing one of the best submersible borehole pumps in the European market with a wide product range and all in high quality Stainless Steel. Well Pumps has developed its solar pumping systems to ensure that we can truly answer every need. With solar pumping systems proving to provide the best quality of what solar pumping could offer, with the highest efficiency and long-lasting lifespan,
Well Pumps offer:
A. Submersible pumps, borehole, Stainless Steel to AISI 304/316, for different applications,
B. Solar pumping systems which include:
- Solar pumping pack for narrow wells,
- WPV Solar surface pumping pack,
- WPD Solar drainage pumping pack,
- WPP Solar swimming pool pumping system,
- WPS Solar ECO pack,
- WPS Solar borehole pumps.
Since 1960, Armco has developed and maintained a specialized staff with an exceptional state-of-the-art facility, recognized for the ability to manufacture all types of Reciprocating Compressor Spare Parts for Dresser-Rand, Ingersoll-Rand, Gardner-Denver/Joy, Ajax, etc.
Armco is an independent manufacturer of compressor parts in the USA and boasts an extensive manufacturing facility complimented with CAD/CAM technology and state-of-the-art CNC milling and turning machines.
Armco Compressor Products offers you a single source for fast, efficient OEM “Superb" compressor replacement parts. We have the capability to furnish both custom and standard parts faster than the original equipment manufacturer, at the same time maintaining the highest product quality.
Safety Electrical Group
Founded in 1982, for over 3 decades, the Safety Electrical Group (SEG) has served and partnered with some of the most prestigious clients across the Middle East.
As SEG has grown into a full service electrical company with thousands of satisfied clients across the Middle East region, this motto remains essential to how we do business. Today, as a prominent industry leader in the Electrical and Lighting Sector in the region, the company specializes in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Assembly of Switchgear Panels, as well as Trading of Electrical and Lighting Products for commercial, industrial, hazardous and adverse environment applications. Exemplifying excellence and integrity in every sector, the Safety Electrical Group distinguishes itself through robust partnerships, exemplary service standards and a forward-thinking approach.
SEG partners with the most renowned International electrical component brands like ABB, Hager, Dorman Smith, L&T, Legrand, Socomec Pollmann and Electronicon to offer single point business solutions and quality that suits every budget. The division goes beyond fulfilment of projects to provide customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and pioneering solutions.
ABYDOS MIDDLE EAST DMCC
ABYDOS as a free zone ISO certified company; specialist stockiest and supplies of piping packages and products in Nickel based alloy. Our company represents and stocks for reputed manufacturers and distributors around the global. The ABYDOS team has over 25 years experience in Oil and Gas industry and is determined in finding best technical and commercial solutions for our customers. ABYDOS offers also machining and fabrication services in accordance with client's specifications.
As leading supplier of specialised Nickel based alloy products, our extensive experience to tailor the correct technical solution to the harsh environments such as high temperatures, pressure and corrosive applications and local presence, will enable ABYDOS to better tailor solutions to accommodate our customer requirements more effectively and promptly.
ABYDOS scope of supplies comprises:
A. Pipes and tubes (Seamless/Welded/Cladded/etc),
B. Fittings, Flanges, Nozzle,
C. Spade, Blind, Spacer,
D. Fasteners (Stud bolts, Hex Bolts, etc.),
E. Sealing Products,
F. Sheet / Plate,
G. Round / Plain Bar / Billet,
H. Valves (Gate, Globe, Ball, Check),
I. Raw materials,
J. Special piping components/accessories (WYE piece/Clamp connectors/Barred tees/Anchor flanges/Special forged flanges/Integral spool pieces/spade blind/Spacer/Fasteners/
ABYDOS is specialised in supplying products made of the following materials:
1. Inconel (600, 625, 800, 825, 925, 718), Monel (400, K500), Hastalloy (C276, X),
2. Titanium (Grade 2),
3. Copper Nickel (70/60, 9010),
4. Duplex (31803, F51), Super Duplex (32750, 32760),
5. Stainless Steel (304/H/L, 316/L, 310, 410, 321, 347/H),
6. HYCS (F52, F60, F65),
7. CrMo (P Grades); P5, P9, P11, P22, P91, P92,
VIEWSAFE is the ultimate system for the safe condition monitoring and maintenance of LIVE electrical switchgear assets. Complete Thermal Imaging, Ultrasonic Partial Discharge, Visual inspection as well as gain CO2 Emergency access when required.
TECH'FIRM is a Swiss company founded in 1998. They deliver solutions in the field of industry and IT on the Swiss market, as well as internationally.TECH'Firm International and their subsidiaries are highly skilled in the recruitment of specialized technical candidates and management personnel for export projects, they can support you in search and recruitment processes, finding you the expatriate candidate you’re looking for. They operate mainly in these following sectors: electricity, oil & gas, industrial assembly, water treatment, construction and civil engineering.